Well, it's the final couple of weeks before the playoffs so let's keep this train rolling!
New England Patriots are for reel folks. Tom Brady and Coach are out to prove something this year if you ask me. I really knew in my bones that they would kick Houston's ass all over the field but now comes the Nasty and I mean Nasty 49er Team. It is my thought that the 49er Coach ruined his teams chances on the Super Bowl when he benched Star QB Alex Smith. HUGE mistake and Karma will plague his team for doing the unthinkable, benching a star player for only his injury, very bad. I'm taking The Pat's +4 1/2 at home Sunday Night!
Atlanta. I simply can't pick against a Home fav that is 11-2 and is undefeated at home this year. I know the players want to not only go to the big dance but they covet a undefeated home record. The pick, Atlanta +8
Pitt is coming off a loss and I can't trust the Cowboys, especially when they play at home where they are a dismal 50 50 club, that is very very bad in major sports folks. The pick, PITT + 8 1/2
So, the bet reads like this:
3 Team 10 Point Teaser Parlay NFL
Pat's +4 1/2
Atlanta +8
Pitt + 8 1/2
Good Luck and we hope to continue to stay undefeated and we will see you all next week for NFL week 16
New England Patriots are for reel folks. Tom Brady and Coach are out to prove something this year if you ask me. I really knew in my bones that they would kick Houston's ass all over the field but now comes the Nasty and I mean Nasty 49er Team. It is my thought that the 49er Coach ruined his teams chances on the Super Bowl when he benched Star QB Alex Smith. HUGE mistake and Karma will plague his team for doing the unthinkable, benching a star player for only his injury, very bad. I'm taking The Pat's +4 1/2 at home Sunday Night!
Atlanta. I simply can't pick against a Home fav that is 11-2 and is undefeated at home this year. I know the players want to not only go to the big dance but they covet a undefeated home record. The pick, Atlanta +8
Pitt is coming off a loss and I can't trust the Cowboys, especially when they play at home where they are a dismal 50 50 club, that is very very bad in major sports folks. The pick, PITT + 8 1/2
So, the bet reads like this:
3 Team 10 Point Teaser Parlay NFL
Pat's +4 1/2
Atlanta +8
Pitt + 8 1/2
Good Luck and we hope to continue to stay undefeated and we will see you all next week for NFL week 16
No comments:
Post a Comment