I guess as players, when you lose it better be by a point to a point and half and it better be by a great team in a great game and that's just what happen when We went 2 of 3 with the only loss was with our Patriot pick at + 4 1/2. they loss by 7 points to arguably the best team in the NFL, the 49ers.
So, to summarize Spread Kings is now 8-1 with 2 regular seasons left. Remember, I started writing 4 weeks ago as a hobby as I wanted to track my picks and have them time stamped so everybody could see. The Patriot non-cover was my first losing parlay since I started.
Now it's time to regroup for week 16 and finish the season with a remarkable record. That's my goal! I strive for the perfect season but that is just not possible in my eyes so dream big and if ya come up just short you are amazing no matter what in life it is!
No comments:
Post a Comment