Don't you just love it when there is no doubt by half time in every pick you made to be "In the Bank" and the games are still far from over. Well, if you would have listened to my 3 team NFL parlay, you would have had 3 absolute Laughers, Denver's blowout of Oakland, Seattle's absolute head bashing of the Cards 58-0, and finally, my biggest pick which I used the words PAT'S BIG HERE, yup, another Spread Kings blowout with no worries at all. Everybody thought Houston is the team to beat, NOT..... I knew the Pat's would set an example and kick their ass all over the field to continue Brady's quest of another Championship which I think is in the bag this year! See ya Thursday morning with my quest of going undefeated for the last QRT of the NFL.
Beating Vegas Odds
For the past 20 years, I have had a passion of studying everything there is to know about Football Games and Basketball Games and ofcoarse, Horse racing.
The very main thing I have learned is to never be greedy and never chase your money if you have had a bad day because it's inevetable, it will happen to the very best of us.
Regarding Football, what I found out is that it's the very best to be extremely conservative and bet what is called a 10 point 3 team teaser. When you can manipulate the Vegas odds on a given game by 10 points either way, the chances of winning goes thru the roof so why not. You have to win all 3 games and you will lose if 1 of the games loses and when you win, it basicaly pays even money so if you bet $500, you would return your initial 500 plus $400-$480 depending on your books payouts but this is the very safest bet I have found over the years and you can make some extra cash every month if you stick to the plan. Thats where I come in for you.
I will be giving away free picks for the rest of this season in order for you to see my results.
The very main thing I have learned is to never be greedy and never chase your money if you have had a bad day because it's inevetable, it will happen to the very best of us.
Regarding Football, what I found out is that it's the very best to be extremely conservative and bet what is called a 10 point 3 team teaser. When you can manipulate the Vegas odds on a given game by 10 points either way, the chances of winning goes thru the roof so why not. You have to win all 3 games and you will lose if 1 of the games loses and when you win, it basicaly pays even money so if you bet $500, you would return your initial 500 plus $400-$480 depending on your books payouts but this is the very safest bet I have found over the years and you can make some extra cash every month if you stick to the plan. Thats where I come in for you.
I will be giving away free picks for the rest of this season in order for you to see my results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment