O.k, Just like people, NFL Elite teams come back the next week after a loss and are totally tuned in and ready to pounce. Thus my first pick is the Patriots - 14 1/2, Keep in mind that the ticket will be a 10 point parlay teaser so we can get that line to a laughable - 4 1/2 points. I and the Patriots suffered our only loss last weekend in terrible weather conditions to say the least so I look forward for the Patriots to come out smoking hot in nice weather and they need to, they want the #2 Seed in a bad way.
Packers are - 12 so we get them at Packers -2. The Packers are getting healthy at the right time and lets face it, they ain't losing at home to Tennessee. Packers big here.
Last but not least, The RED HOT Denver Broncos. We get them here -3 and I absolutely love that as They are red hot are hoping to get the #1 seed if Houston slips up but will want the #2 seed just as bad! I love Denver here and they are the pick. So, to summarize:
Week 16 NFL 3 Team 10 Point Teaser
Patriots - 4 1/2, Packers -2, Denver -3
See ya next week and Happy Happy Holidays!
Packers are - 12 so we get them at Packers -2. The Packers are getting healthy at the right time and lets face it, they ain't losing at home to Tennessee. Packers big here.
Last but not least, The RED HOT Denver Broncos. We get them here -3 and I absolutely love that as They are red hot are hoping to get the #1 seed if Houston slips up but will want the #2 seed just as bad! I love Denver here and they are the pick. So, to summarize:
Week 16 NFL 3 Team 10 Point Teaser
Patriots - 4 1/2, Packers -2, Denver -3
See ya next week and Happy Happy Holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment