Just another EASY winning parlay for the writer. But, I'm a realist, anything can happen in sports as we all know. I knew Tom Brady and his team would not lose, heck the Pats have not lost a game in the second half of the season since 2010.
Now my first rule of sports is to never ever bet on your favorite teams or you will get killed but since this is just my hobby I bit my lip with taking the Cowboys and go against the Giants with the Skins. This time it paid off. Winning Scores Week 13 picks
Pats +3, final Pats23 Miami 16 WINNER/COVER
Dallas ,pickem, Dallas 38, Eagles 33 WINNER/COVER
Skins +13, Skins 17 Giants 16 WINNER/COVER
As we used to say at the Race Track, Double your money, Double your fun, See you in a few days as I lock down my picks for NFL Week 14
Now my first rule of sports is to never ever bet on your favorite teams or you will get killed but since this is just my hobby I bit my lip with taking the Cowboys and go against the Giants with the Skins. This time it paid off. Winning Scores Week 13 picks
Pats +3, final Pats23 Miami 16 WINNER/COVER
Dallas ,pickem, Dallas 38, Eagles 33 WINNER/COVER
Skins +13, Skins 17 Giants 16 WINNER/COVER
As we used to say at the Race Track, Double your money, Double your fun, See you in a few days as I lock down my picks for NFL Week 14
No comments:
Post a Comment